So, I might have started these shorts in September or so... then the weather turned and I lost my motivation. But the weather is getting warmer and I finally buckled down and got them done.
I used the same pattern as my red shorts which can be found here. I wanted to make a gray pair so they would go with everything, but an exciting color on the inside for fun. Pattern changes were all the same ones as last time only I lowered the pockets a little from the last pair and used a different technique for the fly, one from a Jean-ius Crafty class a bought awhile ago. I also stitched the belt loops on both edges this time, which I think I like better.
I also got a 3x large stripped blue and white twill skirt at the thrift store that I plan on turning into a pair of shorts to resemble a pair I saw on modcloth last summer. They had vertical stripes, but diagonal on the back pockets. I think I'm going to loose the cuff on the next pair too, and maybe try to work on the fit on the back a little.